Re: Strange SCO problem

ср, 6 мар. 2019 г. в 09:28, Sathish Narasimman <nsathish41@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,

Hello, Sathish
> Intel adapter 9260 and 9265(with the latest Firmware - from
> Bluetooth-next) supports USB ALT 6 settings and was verified.

I have only 8260 and 8265. How I can check if they supports ALT 6
setting? I've checked via lsusb
lsusb -d 8087:0a2b -v | grep bAlt
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bAlternateSetting       1
      bAlternateSetting       2
      bAlternateSetting       3
      bAlternateSetting       4
      bAlternateSetting       5
can't get device qualifier: Resource temporarily unavailable
can't get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
> Along with backend ofono
> https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/245272/

I've based my patches for native backend on your work. Unfortunately,
I cannot use ofono, as it needs phonesim which is not working on my
system (and is abandoned long ago...)