Re: How to test SDP(Service Discovery Protocol) on PTS ?

Hi Calvin,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 5:00 AM Calvin Yoo <choongbeom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> "LMP Error Transaction Collision" error occurs when I try to test
> SDP/SR/SA/BV-01-C.

LMP errors is don't to the controller, it has nothing to do with the
host stack where SDP is implemented.

> And finally displays "IUT failed to accept SDP channel".
> I checked server role and other mandatory items of SDP ICS and start
> the test and make my device discoverable(advertising).

SDP is used only on BR/EDR so the term advertising here makes no
sense, all you need to do is to make the adapter
connectable/discoverable:

bluetoothctl> discoverable on

> Is there any prior preparation for this test or need controls with sdptool?
> I mean do I need to do something more than advertising?

Don't advertise, BLE doesn't use SDP as it does use GATT to perform
service discovery.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz