How to test SDP(Service Discovery Protocol) on PTS ?

Hello,

"LMP Error Transaction Collision" error occurs when I try to test
SDP/SR/SA/BV-01-C.
And finally displays "IUT failed to accept SDP channel".
I checked server role and other mandatory items of SDP ICS and start
the test and make my device discoverable(advertising).

Is there any prior preparation for this test or need controls with sdptool?
I mean do I need to do something more than advertising?

Thanks,
Choongbeom