Re: Failed to parse provisioning database file prov_db.json : BlueZ,Meshctl V5.50

Hello Inga,
it gives the below logs :

pi@raspberrypi:~/blueZ $ meshctl -c mesh

Failed to parse local node configuration file mesh/local_node.json

pi@raspberrypi:~/blueZ $ meshctl -v

meshctl: 5.50

i need to do export before executing above commands

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

to avoid the below error :

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ meshctl -v

meshctl: error while loading shared libraries: libjson-c.so.4: cannot

can you please assist?
or any  experimental patch I could use on BlueZ

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
Rp