More keyboard issues

Hi all,

I'm testing more keyboards with 5.48 and have found issues with two other keyboards.  In this case the problem is during pairing.  The two keyboards in question are the SIIG AAZ2448 and the ANKER A7221.   The current issue is that during pairing of these two keyboards we are given a PIN code display, so I enter it on the keyboard and nothing happens, and eventually the pairing times out.

[bluetooth]# pair 20:73:03:A4:18:4D
Attempting to pair with 20:73:03:A4:18:4D
[CHG] Device 20:73:03:A4:18:4D Connected: yes
[agent] PIN code: 851841
[Anker A7721]#
[  282.174342] WARNING: at net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c:322 hci_conn_timeout+0x44/0x198()
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationTimeout
[Anker A7721]#

This happens about 95% of the time.  The other 5% the pairing completes and everything works fine.

I could attach btmon output and output from running bluetoothd -d -n, but nothing interesting happens from the time the pincode is displayed and the timeout occurs.

Where do I begin to look for why the pincode isn't being transmitted back from the keyboards?  Why is it inconsistent?

As an interesting side note the Apple keyboard that I'm having the driver loading trouble uses the same pairing mechanism and it works well every time. (and all of these keyboards worked fine in 4.101)

Thanks in advance
Tom