Re: UART baud rate to 3M within btattach

Hi Libor,

> Thank you Marcel, your suggestion solved my issue:
>
> I had to compile the kernel with CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_QCA.
> I must also call following at the bootup:
>
> btattach -S 3000000 -P qca
> sleep 1
> killall btattach
> sleep 1
> btattach -S 3000000 -P h4
> bluetoothd
>
> ...otherwise bluetoothd doesn't work (=finds 0 adapters).
> But I'm glad to have this workaround :)

actually only one btattach command should be needed. If this doesn't work, we should fix hci_qca.c to support it. Since after loading the firmware and configuring the UART speed, the QCA protocol will automatically run H4. No need to kill btattach and restart it with a different protocol.

Can you share "btmon -w trace.log" traces?

Regards

Marcel