AW: UART baud rate to 3M within btattach

Thank you Marcel, your suggestion solved my issue:

I had to compile the kernel with CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_QCA.
I must also call following at the bootup:

btattach -S 3000000 -P qca
sleep 1
killall btattach
sleep 1
btattach -S 3000000 -P h4
bluetoothd

...otherwise bluetoothd doesn't work (=finds 0 adapters).
But I'm glad to have this workaround :)

Libor