Re: How to use GattProfile1

Thanks Luiz

I think we are getting off track here so let me explain again :)

I am writing an application to autoconnect to a bluetooth iTag - http://www.bestfixcy.com/how-to/how-to-itag-bluetooth-tracker/

The tag has few GATT profiles and I can’t understand the logical steps how to setup to auto-connect when it is in range.

I will be using golang (godbus package- dbus bindings), but that is not important. I was hoping someone to give a very language agnostic code workflow example with direct dbus calls.

make a call to dbus…. to register local profile using these parameters, than register the auto connect  by making a call t dbus…