Re: How to use GattProfile1

Thanks

I watched this video 3 times, but he talks about profile registration and the auto connect very briefly so I tried everything that comes to mind, but can’t make it to work

If you have done it can you post some pseudo code for the code execution ?

I am sure it is not very complicated , just still too new to the whole concept.