HSP unavailable on power up

Hi,

I'm using Bluez 5.43 on Fedora 24.

Whenever I turn on my bluetooth headset, PA reports that the HSP
profile is not available.  I have to disconnect and then reconnect (as
handsfree) my headset device in order to have the HSP profile be
available.

Any idea what the problem is here?  I am sure you will want more
information so just tell me what you want me to provide and I'll be
more than happy.

Cheers,
b.