Re: multiple buffer overflows and out-of-bound reads

I got couple in btmon and I started looking at BO's in btmon too.

FWIW whenever the code base is shared similar bugs will appear. You
notice that a lot of BO issues reported are for example due to
unchecked memcpy or just lack of boundary verification on arrays etc .
Once you hit that point same bug appears.