Identifying Bluetooth Low Energy using sd-bus org.bluez.Device1 interface

Hi,

I have written a small C library to work with BLE devices over sd-bus bluez interface.
Currently to identify if a device I have in list after a scan is a classic or a BLE, I connect and pair to it and check if new service objects were added to the device.
This is relatively a lot of hassle and isn't stable, also forces me to connect and pair the device.

Is there another way, best without even connecting to a device, to identify if it's a BLE device?

I saw that most BLE devices have the 1800, 1801 UUIDs for generic access / generic attribute profiles - but is this on all BLE devices and only on them?

Thank You and Regards,

Shiran
Intel Electronics Ltd.