Re: multiple headsets for voice conference

Hi David,

Am Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016, 22:23:51 CEST schrieben Sie:
>    Hi Sebastian,
>
>  Newbie here: I have (very briefly) attempted to do something similar
> and it was suggested to me that ofono, which is a higher-level API on
> top of BlueZ, was a better starting point.

There is a lot of confusing information out there on the web. It is hard to
judge what is current and what is outdated.

Seems like there were a number of changes over the years. It looks like HFP is
currently only supported by ofono while HSP is supported by both

Looks like Pulseaudio is a big part of this.

https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/
Bluetooth/

People seem to recommend JACKaudio for low latency audio

http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi

In other words I would have to access the headsets without PulseAudio.
There is something called alsa_in/out which potentially takes care of this.

http://jackaudio.org/faq/routing_alsa.html

Best,
Sebastian