Re: [Proposed Patch Bluez v5] btmon: Print connection latency correctly

Hi Marcel,

Hi Leigh,

I submit the following small patch for consideration.
Leigh
---

In at least two places the Connection Latency field was being displayed by btmon in units of 1.25mS,
which is incorrect. Print in decimal instead of hex as it is a number.
then print the connection latency with a correct unit and the hex value in parentheses. This way is not acceptable. If we need a print_field_msec helper, then introduce that and use it throughout.

Regards

Marcel

Thank you for the quick response.
I think there may be a misunderstanding here. In these LE messages, the Connection Latency is not a time unit. It is a count of the number of Connection messages from the Host that the Peripheral can ignore if the Peripheral has no new data to send at that time. Since it is just a count, printing the same value in both decimal and hex is a stylistic decision.
Regards,
Leigh