BT PAN Connection - NAP with PANU ?

Hi,

I am using bluez 5.35 and performing one POC with NAP and PANU communication.
I want to connect PANU with NAP, for this i executed below tasks

1) Created a bridge successfully with Ubuntu 15.10.
2) Executed /test/test-nap script and i can see that NAP has established.

3) I am not getting how to start PANU (client) so that it can be
connected with NAP (as defined in above step 2) and start
communicating each other.

I searched a lot but did not get any example, script  or command that
can let me know how to execute PANU.

It will be great help if you please let me know how can i start PANU
and communicate it with NAP.

Regards
Ajay