Re: Plantronics Voayger Focus UC (B825-M) - microphone not working

Bjoern,

Sorry to hear that it does not work for you. It is most likely a BT stack side
issue. I wished I could help but I don't remember what bluez version I had
running when it was working for me.

I wish the BT side would be more consistent.

mattes

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:29:15 +0200 "Olausson, Bjoern" <contactme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote