Re: [RFC bluetooth-next 4/4] 6lowpan: iphc: add support for stateful compression

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 01:08:02PM -0500, Michael Richardson wrote:

> These patches are very nice to have, I will attempt to test them out.
> I am waiting for a JTAG programmer to unwedge my openmote, and then I'll
> put RIOT on that, but in the meantime I'll be testing against Contiki
> on Econotag.

ok, thanks.

> One thing that I wanted to add was a counter per type of HC header decoded.
> I seemed to recall that the was some RCU-ish way to do lock-less 64-bit
> counters, but I haven't tracked down the right reference.

Do you want to have this per interface or overall? We could make both.
For the lock-less part a per-cpu counter would be fit here, it will
summarize then all counters per-cpu if they will be requested.

- Alex