Re: [RFC bluetooth-next 4/4] 6lowpan: iphc: add support for stateful compression

These patches are very nice to have, I will attempt to test them out.
I am waiting for a JTAG programmer to unwedge my openmote, and then I'll
put RIOT on that, but in the meantime I'll be testing against Contiki
on Econotag.

One thing that I wanted to add was a counter per type of HC header decoded.
I seemed to recall that the was some RCU-ish way to do lock-less 64-bit
counters, but I haven't tracked down the right reference.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [