Re: Unable to connect to device after connected_callback() has run

Hi Jakub,

>> Following on from my problems with GATT discovery, I now have another
>> issue: I have a Python program which waits for the Connected=True
>> PropertiesChanged callback from dbus, then sends a WriteValue to a
>> GattCharacteristic1 interface.
>>
>> The issue is that immediately after the Connected=True message comes
>> back, a WriteValue fails with "DBusException: org.bluez.Error.Failed:
>> Not connected". However, calling the WriteValue a few seconds later
>> executes correctly.
>
> I had same issue, and I sent patches to fix it around 2 weeks ago.
> Which version of  bluetoothd are you using ?
> Can you retry when running from repository master ?

Apologies for clicking send too soon on the last message. I can see you
and Luiz created patches for this so I'll pull the latest from master
and try. Currently I'm using the 5.34 release. I'll report back once
I've done that.

Thanks
Steven Davies