Re: Understanding connecting to BLE keyboard

I cannot seem to make it prompt me for a PIN anymore; the only thing
it does is fail immediately with the error code given above.  I have
successfully connected it and disconnected it from my OSX and Windows
laptops, so I do not believe it is an issue of having another device
paired with it; no matter what combination of agents or command
sequences I use, I am always just getting AuthenticationCanceled
errors immediately after my machine attempts to pair.  I'm not sure
how I got the PIN entry code earlier, I'm guessing it was some kind of
race condition, especially considering that even though I managed to
get a PIN code entry prompt I got an authentication failure less than
a second after that prompt came up.

Is there any other kind of debugging that I could perform for you guys?
-E