Re: Intel 7260 spontaneous USB disconnect/reconnect every 23h18m07s

Marcel Holtmann [marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> you can run bluemoon with -r switch additionally to any other command. It
> will use raw HCI access and it will also work when the device is up and
> bluetoothd already running.

Ok, that worked (interesting that every switch mentioned so far is
undocumented in 'bluemoon --help' :)

        Hardware Platform:      55
        Hardware Variant:       iBT 2.0 (WP) (0x07)
        Hardware Revision:      1.0
        Firmware Variant:       iBT 1.0 - iBT 2.5 (0x01)
        Firmware Revision:      8.0
        Firmware Build Number:  1-45.2013
        Firmware Patch Number:  6

Of course, I have no way of knowing what the latest firmware is, and whether
I am running it or not.

As mentioned, I am on rc4 right now, so when I upgrade the kernel
"bluemoon -T" should work.  4.2.0 final should be out next weekend, so I may
wait for that.

In the meantime, I am going to watch dmesg with none of the bluez userspace
components running.  I have a hunch the USB disconnect issue will still be
there...

Mark