Re: Intel 7260 spontaneous USB disconnect/reconnect every 23h18m07s

Hi Marcel,

Ok, it was easier than I expected to build bluez 5.33 so I went ahead and
tried this.

Marcel Holtmann [marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> please run bluemoon -T to enable the LMP tracing feature and then see if
> you happen to catch the messages before the controller jumps off the bus.
> I wonder which side initiates the key refresh.  Also what is the remote
> device.  You can try hcitool info <bdaddr> to get its features.

Took me a while to figure out you have to bring down the hci0 interface and
stop bluetoothd before running bluemoon.  Otherwise I get "Failed to open
HCI user channel."  So now when I run bluemoon -T it just sits there forever
after the welcome message.  Is this expected behavior?  Should I then
restart bluetoothd in another console and leave the whole thing for a couple
of days to catch the USB disconnect?

> As I said before, just running bluemoon should decode the firmware version
> for you.  No need to wildly guess.

I only seem to get one bluemoon invocation per boot, before the "Failed to
open HCI user channel" messages commence, so I haven't tried this yet...
Maybe on the next boot :)

Mark