RE: Re: Query regarding IPv6 address configuration for BT 6lowpan device/interface

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the code modification you suggested [0].

After adding the case "ARPHRD_6LOWPAN" to generate IPv6 address for BT interface; kernel gets panicked.
May be this panic is because I am using below setup.

1. Linux kernel version 3.10.
2. For 6LoWPAN:  Just copied [net/6lowpan/.. and net/Bluetooth/.. code from 4.0.2 kernel]
Rest all other modules are older only (kernel 3.10) including IPV6 module.

As I cannot upgrade whole kernel  due to official reasons,
please suggest which other dependent modules I need to upgrade mandatorily to get the 6LoWPAN working for Bluetooth properly.
Or
Above setup is sufficient to work for Bluetooth 6lowpan?

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanking you,
Paras

[0] http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/net/ipv6/addrconf.c#L1912