Re: BUG: Unable to add a second characteristic (after adding a descriptor)

Hey Luiz,

The issue is surrounding multiple characteristics per service once adding a descriptor, not adding multiple services, which works fine.  If you comment out the descriptors for the characteristics of the service, you can then successfully add multiple characteristics.

Dan