RE: Query Regarding new Gatt server attribute database

Hi Arman,

> > Is there any plan to update, gatt-dbus.c, or all the functionalities
> > are moving to src/shared/ ??
> >

> Others can comment more but I don't think there is (or there will be) any
> work to maintain/develop what's in src/gatt-dbus and src/gatt, at least not
> the way that they're currently built. The plan right now is to move all core
> functionality into src/shared and then (re)build most of the daemon's D-Bus
> bits using the new shared code.
Thanks for your reply,
One more thing to ask,The Gatt methods listed in gatt-api.txt "RegisterService" and "UnregisterService" and other GATT service interfaces, these are currently handled in gatt-dbus.c.
Is there any plan to move this to src/share and, what would be the design then?
Currently in att/share there are only gatt client code placed. If there is a plan to move server functionalities to src/share, Can I continue and implement the same?

> I don't know how well the existing GATT D-Bus server stuff works at the
> moment but I was under the impression that none of that's feature-
> complete. Others can comment more.

Yes, this is not working currently, as the current code does not update the core attrib server db, it's storing in a local service list.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Bharat