RE: Query Regarding new Gatt server attribute database

Hi All,

Adding one more query to the same.

As there is no update to attrib server db, from gatt-dbus.c, can we reuse
the APIs here to add service, char and desc values to attrib server db?

>From Gatt Application, if it changes its char/descriptor values, how blueZ
will get to know the same, as there is no propertiesChanged watch set in
bluez?

Is there any plan to update, gatt-dbus.c, or all the functionalities are
moving to src/shared/ ??

It will be helpful, if anyone can clear above doubts :)

Thanks
Best Regards,
Bharat