Re: [MAP] obexd/client: Handle MAP event types

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Gowtham Anandha Babu
<gowtham.ab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

Im afraid this would not work because the event handle is not set it
will fail trying to find the message object, it really needs to be a
property of the session to be propagated.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz