RE: [MAP] obexd/client: Handle MAP event types

Hi,

Just a reminder. With little bit clarity , If MCE pushes the message, the "Memory Full" event type is given by MSE. Then I think the status of that message will be empty. Instead we can set the status as a "sending-failure".
Whatever explained I added in the attached patch for your kind perusal.

Regards,
Gowtham