Re: BLE profile contribution - query

Hi Wins,

> One of our developer was working on implementing  the Findme profile (FMP)  based on the Bluetooth SIG Standard for a PoC (See below mail). We would like to contribute this work to open source but not seen this BLE profiles implementations in your TODO List items.  Could you please provide the necessary procedure so he can contribute the code .

first step should be to post the code as patches to this mailing list. We can then take it from there. All the review of patches will happen right here on the mailing list.

Quick heads up to comply with the projects coding style just from the beginning. Otherwise we will send it back unseen. Minor coding style issues can fixed during the review.

If you want an entry in the TODO list, then just send a patch for it. Plain and simple as that. Same applies to any documentation you want to provide. Just a patch to bluez.git or for kernel pieces bluetooth-next.git tree.

Regards

Marcel