From: Amith Raghunath
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:03 PM
To: linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Wins Thomas (Wins.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: BLE profile contribution - query

Hi Marcel / John,

  I would like to contribute in the implementation of the Findme Profile. Basic implementation completed and tested using python scripts. Could you please let us  know the procedure to be followed to add the Findme profile code to the Bluez GIT under Experimental flag.

Thanks,
Amith

Regards,
Amith
L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.