Re: Bluetooth low energy with gatttool and jawbone

I would like to get the motion data, basically this device has an
accelerometer inside and maybe a gyro, so I just want to receive these
information on my pc :)
I will do some more testing later, probably if I dont answer for a
while... I will be back on Monday.

In the meantime thanks for your helpful answers!