AW: Bluetooth high speed supported drivers or patches for kernel 3.11

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrei Emeltchenko [mailto:andrei.emeltchenko.news@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014 11:05
An: Viswanatham, RaviTeja
Cc: bluez mailin list (linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Betreff: Re: Bluetooth high speed supported drivers or patches for kernel 3.11

Hi Raviteja,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 09:58:19AM +0000, Viswanatham, RaviTeja wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I bought a USB bluetooth 3.0 HS +Wifi dongle which I want to transfer
> data rate with 24Mbit/s.  The dongle contains  Realtek 8192cu  and CSR
> drivers. I got to know from the bluez mailing list it contains SoftAMP.

I am afraid that the SoftAMP is supported only in Windows drivers.

I tried to send data file through windows from  PC to PC it works and  could also reach high speed. I want to send data through Linux via bluetooth with high speed. I could send data via bluetooth but I couldn't reach high speed.

I am a bit confused what exactly I need to enable to run bluetooth with high speed ?

Is it  problem with wifi driver or with the bluetooth. I am little bit worried here.

Any hints or suggestion would be really appreciated

 Thanks
BR
Raviteja