Bluetooth high speed supported drivers or patches for kernel 3.11

Hello all,

I bought a USB bluetooth 3.0 HS +Wifi dongle which I want to transfer data rate with 24Mbit/s.  The dongle contains  Realtek 8192cu  and CSR drivers. I got to know from the bluez mailing list it contains SoftAMP.  I want to know is there any possibility to get the drivers or patches from the bluez which can enable the mac80211 to reach high speed.

Any hints to get high speed data transfer rate.

Thanks in advance
Raviteja