Re: GSoC: Bluetooth Replayer update

Hello everyone,

after last month's "pencils down" date, this will be my last project
update on the mailing list in this form.
Now that the deadlines have passed, my project is coming to an end, at
least within this year's Google Summer of Code.

But this doesn't mean that it's the last time I will work on it or
with BlueZ in general.
I have already submitted my Bluetooth Replayer utility to the mailing
list and updated the patch series today to include additional
documentation.

I am sure there is a lot of room to make the tool better and future
improvements will now depend on feedback from the BlueZ community.
To find out if the Bluetooth Replayer is in fact the useful debugging
tool I intended it to be, it is time to put it into practice and see
where to go on from here.
So please feel free to pull the patches off the mailing list (tagged
with 'replay') and give my work a try. You can find instructions on
how to use the tool in a quick tutorial or in the man page (both
included in the patches).

And of course everyone is very welcome to contribute himself. As
suggested by my mentor, one good idea for the future is to create a
small GUI that helps creating config files, a process which is rather
tedious at the moment.

If you have any questions, you can always contact me or my mentor
Anderson Lizardo directly.

Cheers,
Anton