GSoC: Bluetooth Replayer update

Hello everyone!

Now that the coding period for GSoC started, I will be regularly
posting updates to the mailing list.
This is meant to share my progress, but also to get get the community involved.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, about the things I wrote or
about my project in general, please let me know!
As mentioned in my first email, you can always contact me directly via
email or IRC as well.

To give everyone a better idea of what my project is about, I have
uploaded the initial project proposal:
http://antweb.me/tl_files/blog/gsoc12/gsoc_proposal.pdf
I will do things slightly differently now that I have more of an idea
what I'm dealing with, but the main structure should stay the same.

What happened so far:
- read up on various guides and the Bluetooth specification
- played around with git (will upload my work to github once I got
that far and possibly fork the bluez repo at some point if required)
- went through hcidump sources (found many bits of code I can reuse,
especially the parser)
- had a look at hciemu, but didn't get too far yet

Next up:
- Find out more about hciemu
- Getting used to automake
- Write a tool that can execute a simple sequence of commands on a
VHCI interface.
  I will start off with a standalone tool for now, but it might be a
good idea to integrate it in hcidump (more about that when I got that
far).

Best,
Anton