Using multiple bluetooth headsets at the same time

	I am wanting to stream to multiple bluetooth headsets at the same time
using the a2dp profile. One headset works great but I can't seem to get
a second one to work.

	I have both headsets paired and connected and can play using either one
but when I start playback on the second one(using mplayer -ao
alsa:device=bluetooth file.mp3)  I get this error:
[AO_ALSA] alsa-lib: audio/pcm_bluetooth.c:1614:(audioservice_expect)
BT_OPEN failed : Invalid argument(22)
[AO_ALSA] Unable to set hw-parameters: Invalid argument

Any ideas on if its possible to get this to work and if so where to
start? I don't mind doing a little coding but have no real experience
with kernel stuff.

This is my asound.conf:
pcm.bluetooth {
        type bluetooth