Re: GSoC: Obexd Ideas

Thanks for response.

Previous version of my proposal presented dbus implementation. As
vcgomes suggested yesterday during IRC conversation at #bluez-gsoc
I've already fixed my proposal and now it's prepared for gobex
library.

I plan to implement fuse based solution, but your experience with gvfs
might be helpful.

Thanks,
Michal