GSoC: Obexd Ideas

Hello BlueZ Community,

My name is Michal Poczwardowski[1], 22, Poland. I am interested in
taking part in this year's Google Summer of Code.

Idea[2] to implement MAP looks challenging. I have few questions. I've
read obexd code a bit, I understand that there is plugins/mas.c that
implements Massage Access Service and probably client/map.c that
handles client. Idea is assigned to obexd but it's already ready? And
the goal is to create some kind of C client application that could
communicate with server using client's api from obexd? I'll be really
happy if you answer and point me where I'm wrong.

Second interesting idea is "OBEX file system". There is a solution
called ObexFs[3]. I've been using it for few years. As far as I know
It's based on different obex implementation and it would be nice to
prepare obexd solution. Have some initial mentors been assigned to
obexd realated ideas?

[1] http://dmpgsoc.azalayah.net/
[2] http://www.bluez.org/development/gsoc/gsoc-ideas-list-2012/
[3] http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/ObexFs