Re: GSoC Projects

Hi Thiago,

* Thiago S. A. <thiago.xth1@xxxxxxxxx> [2012-03-26 00:45:47 -0300]:

> Hi,
> I am a master student in computer science at Unicamp, Brazil.
> I program in C / C + + for four years and have experience with STL,
> OpenGL, SDL  and I am studying glib.
>
> I was interested mainly by the projects "Implement AVRCP 1.3
> Controller Role"and "Visualization of Bluetooth traffic" for the BlueZ
> GSoC.
> To better understand the projects I researched the repository and I am
> studying the source code.
>
> For the first project I'm reading the specification of AVRCP 1.3
> (available in bluetooth dot org) and analyzing the code files
> controller.c, media.c and avrcp.c of the audio folder.
>
> For the second project I researched about the bustle for the D-Bus and
> so I could see how the tool should be, I also discovered that the
> bustle uses GTK for the graphical interface.

I recommend you to start write your proposal for the project you like more
(you can write for both ideas actually) and then submit to the google-melange
interface. There all mentors can see your proposal and comment on it, ask for
more information or discuss parts that are unclear.  You can also find us on
#bluez-gsoc on freenode.

	Gustavo