GSoC Projects

Hi,
I am a master student in computer science at Unicamp, Brazil.
I program in C / C + + for four years and have experience with STL,
OpenGL, SDL  and I am studying glib.

I was interested mainly by the projects "Implement AVRCP 1.3
Controller Role"and "Visualization of Bluetooth traffic" for the BlueZ
GSoC.
To better understand the projects I researched the repository and I am
studying the source code.

For the first project I'm reading the specification of AVRCP 1.3
(available in bluetooth dot org) and analyzing the code files
controller.c, media.c and avrcp.c of the audio folder.

For the second project I researched about the bustle for the D-Bus and
so I could see how the tool should be, I also discovered that the
bustle uses GTK for the graphical interface.

I appreciate any hint.