Re: [RFCv5 02/16] Bluetooth: Revert to mutexes from RCU list

Hi Ulisses,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM, Ulisses Furquim
<ulisses@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why don't you squash together patches 2, 3 and 4? Is there a reason?

The price of squashing is zero and if there are no other comments I
can do it right away.

> Only with patch 2 the change becomes incomplete and prone to errors.

However I do not think that this makes much difference to the existing code.

> With patch 3 you add some needed changes but then adds an imbalance of
> lock/release sock locks which is only solved in patch 4. Why?

How does patch 4 solves locking? If I did not miss something it shall
not change anything.

Regards,
Andrei