Re: [RFC BlueZ] Add Proximity API

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Claudio Takahasi
<claudio.takahasi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Covers the Proximity Reporter for Link Loss, Tx Power and Immediate
> Alert services. This first proposal considers that the connections
> will be managed by the bluetoothd core based on the registered
> connection callbacks.

BTW, the Proximity & Find Me profiles and related services have just
been made available on:
https://www.bluetooth.org/Technical/Specifications/adopted.htm \o/

This RFC covers both Proximity and Find Me (find me share the same
immediate alert service from Proximity).

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT