RE: [RFC] PrJohan Hedbergoposal to distinguish address device types

Hi,

> don't think we need to split between incoming and outgoing MTU anyway
> since that was a pretty bad idea from early L2CAP that is just stupid.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

No, it wasn't a stupid idea.

When traffic flow (printing, audio streaming) is asymmetric then having asymmetric MTUs is a good idea.  I also urge you to consider as an exercise how RFCOMM's symmetric MTUs made deployment of EDR problematic.

Tim

ÿô.nlj·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠË±é¥Šwÿº{.nlj·¥Š{±ý¶â^n‡r¡öë¨è&£ûz¹Þúzf£¢·hšˆ§~†­†Ûÿÿïÿ‘ê_èæ+v‰¨þ)ßø