Re: QCA6390 bluetooth doesn't work after warm boot or disable/reenable

Thanks for letting me know. The wifi is working great. Thank you for your work on that.

I doubt you will have time, but if you do have a chance to test it, that would be amazing. I would love to make sure that I am not the only person having this issue, if possible.

Thanks,
wt