btusb driver need to be unloaded and reloaded after boot & lag issue

Hi,
sorry to address both list, but this issue seems related, without knowing where lies the issue
my hardware : https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Lenovo_Yoga_900
I use the pre-built gentoo linux kernel,
6.2.8-gentoo-dist #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Mar 22 17:15:39 -00 2023 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

since a few update (sadly I didn't noted the latest kernel version that didn't had the issue), after a boot, the bluetooth isn't working, nothing bad in dmesg, I just have to unload btusb module and modprobe it again to have bluetooth working again...

after a suspend to ram, I have to power off-power on the bluetooth to have it work again (bluetoothctl power off; bluetoothctl power on)

bluetooth mouse can also be extremely laggy sometimes,but without error message in dmesg, most of the time `bluetoothctl power` off-on cycling do solve the issue....

I also included the usb mailing list because it might be related to some behavior I noticed :

I have usb3.0 micro sd card reader (SanDisk MobileMate UHS-I microSD Reader/Writer USB 3.0 Reader, Kingston MobileLite Plus (MLPM) microSD Card Reader USB 3.1 microSDHC/SDXC UHS-II, for example) and some extra fast micro sd cards (like sandisk extrem 512G), when transfering data the read rate can be as high as 110Mo/s and write 70Mo/s sustained, nothing impressive but when such rate is achieved for a long time (big file transfer) either reading only access, writing only access or read write, the usb bus become unusable, I can't even use a usb mouse connected to it by wire... even if cpu usage is really low (less than 10%)
I don't have the issue if I connect a M2 usb3 flash drive, with comparable transfert speed... so not related to some bus over usage...

so I suspect that there is an issue with the usb driver, and that maybe the bluetooth issue can be related to the usb issue, since the bluetooth controller is on the usb bus on the laptop

the transfer issue of usb is much more older than the bluetooth issue, it's approximative, but :
 - the btusb boot issue is about 3 month old,
 - the suspend/resume issue of bluetooth is more than a year old
 - the usb transfer issue as more than a year...

I'll gladly provide any useful information, can also do patch tries...

thanks and regards
JLM

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.