Re: [RFC] Bluetooth: Use non-flushable pb flag by default for ACL data on capable chipsets.

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Mat Martineau <mathewm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<skipped>
> There is one more thing missing:  Even though there is an L2CAP socket
> option to set flush_to, and the flush_to is passed around during L2CAP
> configuration, there is no use of the "Write Automatic Flush Timeout" HCI
> command to tell the baseband what the flush timeout is!  Since the flush
> timeout is shared across all connections on the ACL, how should BlueZ handle
> the case where different flush timeouts are set on connections that share
> the same ACL?  (My guess is that either the longest or shortest timeout
> should be used, but there are good arguments either way)

I would suggest bluetoothd to take care about setting Flush Timeout.
There is of course possibility to have sockopt for timeout and send HCI command
but this looks like a dirty hack.

I think bluetoothd can read compare and write new flush timeout value.

Regards,
Andrei