Re: How add support of LLMNR for PAN

Hello Chetan,

Based on my limited understanding of networking, avahi should
implement DNS-SD on Linux, which is quite close to Microsoft's version
of LLMNR.  You may also want to use any other utility that may be
required for supporting Link-local addresses etc on your host distro.

But from Bluez perspective, pand should be really transparent as long
as endpoints TCP/IP stacks support LLMNR or similar variants of LL
name resolution protocols. It is pretty much a TCP/IP stack feature or
so I believe.

Good Luck!

--
Best Regards,