Thanks for your response.
One small correction here (My Bad). The l2cap channel is getting
closed because encryption of the link goes down during role switch.
"l2cap_check_encryption" function validates the encryption, if it is
disabled and security is high then channel is getting closed by this
function. Please let me know your comments about this.

--
Thanks,
Prabhakaran.