RE: L2cap Security And Role Switch

Hi,

As far as I know it's not defined in the spec. It's simply Bluez design. What I would like to see, the bluez should block outgoing data flow in l2cap for the period of role switch.
It's done in rfcomm this way, I guess (?).

I agree, in my view the current desing in this use case is not perfect.

Thanks,
/Waldek