Re: [HCI Events] Connection Event Processing

Hi Shreesh,

> Firstly, my intention has not been to be rude etc - I really dont know what top posting is. But, if I have posted something that has offended anyone - please excuse that and as it was not intentional - only trying to figure out the best approach to our issue.

and you did it again. Really? Just typing top-posting into Google or
Wikipedia would have resulted in proper information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Posting

And while at it. Here is another nice read:

And all of this is linked from bluez.org website:

http://www.bluez.org/development/lists/

Regards

Marcel